- February 5: PA Gov. Tom Wolf signs $912 million COVID-19 relief bill
- February 5: Eligible educators may deduct personal protective equipment expenses.
- January 15: Beginning of Tax Season delayed until February 12
- January 8: The New Round Of PPP Loans (Round 2)
- January 1: State Tax Changes
- January 1: Meal Expense Deduction 2021
- Trump signs massive measure funding government, COVID relief
IRS Issues 2021 Mileage Rates for Business, Medical, Charity Travel
- Key 2020 tax law changes and what they mean for your 2020 tax return.
- Form 941 Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return complete tips.
- The American Opportunity Tax Credit and the Lifetime Learning Credit can help you save money on schooling.
- Reminders to help you get ready for the upcoming tax filing season
- In January 2021, individuals can get an IRS-provided electronic PIN to help them file their 2020 tax forms.
- IRS Reminds individual about the $300 donation tax deduction
- The IRS issued the 2021 annual inflation adjustments for many tax provisions, as well as the 2021 tax rate tables for individuals and estates and trusts.