- Deadline to file deadline for Forms 1099-MISC, 1099 NEC, and 1096 to the IRS for nonemployee compensation is January 31.
- Your 2022 Tax Brackets vs. 2021 Tax Brackets
- In 2022, workers may funnel more money into 401(k), with contribution limits increasing to $20,500.
- IRS updates business travel per-diem rates from Oct. 1, 2021, to Sept. 30, 2022.
- Employers are entitled to tax credits for employee paid time off related to COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Business Travel Per-Diem Rates Updated – The new rates are in effect from Oct. 1, 2021, to Sept. 30, 2022.
- Claiming the Employee Retention Credit for Q3 & Q4, 2021 Notice 2021-49