- March 25: Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) application deadline extended to May 31, 2021.
- March 17: Treasury and IRS extend individual tax return filing and payment deadline to May 17. Both individual federal and state filings are now May 17. However, all other April 15 deadlines are still intact.
- March 11: The American Rescue Plan (ARP) offers provisions to help taxpayers as we continue to recover from the pandemic.
- February 19: IRS Statement about CP59 notices.
- February 5: PA Gov. Tom Wolf signs $912 million COVID-19 relief bill
- February 5: Eligible educators may deduct personal protective equipment expenses.
- January 15: Beginning of Tax Season delayed until February 12
- January 8: The New Round Of PPP Loans (Round 2)
- January 1: State Tax Changes
- January 1: Meal Expense Deduction 2021
- Trump signs massive measure funding government, COVID relief
IRS Issues 2021 Mileage Rates for Business, Medical, Charity Travel
- Key 2020 tax law changes and what they mean for your 2020 tax return.
- Form 941 Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return complete tips.
- The American Opportunity Tax Credit and the Lifetime Learning Credit can help you save money on schooling.
- Reminders to help you get ready for the upcoming tax filing season
- In January 2021, individuals can get an IRS-provided electronic PIN to help them file their 2020 tax forms.
- IRS Reminds individual about the $300 donation tax deduction
- The IRS issued the 2021 annual inflation adjustments for many tax provisions, as well as the 2021 tax rate tables for individuals and estates and trusts.